Monday, December 24, 2012

Guelph Girl Christmas Party

Happy Christmas Eve from me and my Guelph Girls!
Every year Robin (blond) and Suzanne (red/blond/brown) - my University of Guelph Girlfriends- get together for the holidays with our families. So this year was at my house and let me tell you... it was glamorous, check out the bling on us!!!
You have to have fancy cheese for the party- always on the list, Boursin!
Trying to keep it healthy, that's my goal...
...and festive too, with olives and fun forks!
... my girlfriends sure like their wine... it even matches their hair!
.. our little girls are growing up... check out the picture on the wall in the top right corner, that's them 3 years ago...
...what sweet friends posing like the Queen and her servants...
...I love kids at Christmas!
...I thought I was being nice and giving the little man a little tube of M&M's, I guess it's kinda big...
...but look at this little devilish look he got once he opened up the chocolate... let me tell you... it went downhill from there...
Suzanne topped the event off by placing her pretty feather wreath on her head. Oh, my... oh what fun it is to have parties in the middle of the afternoon... just look at her husband's expression in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...