Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Honouring Sam

Sam, my oldest friend (I mean the friend who I have known the longest- she's actually 2 weeks younger than me!) came to town and there is nothing more I love to do than to host a Tea Party... this time in honour Sam's visit from America.
I got my giant silver star present ( a wedding present that I have never used) and made some delicious homemade cookies and scones (I've shared these recipes with you before).
Some chocolate and spice red and green cranberries and almonds, some chocolate covered caramels and some just plain almonds.

Here we are: Sam, me and Marla. Posing like the little Guelph friends we are!
Since Sam is like a sister, her surrogate Mom and sister and new niece had to come to the party.
Stephanie was soooo excited to meet Sam!
Since there are soooooo many kids now... most of them Marla's I had to take a group shot... I really should have made a movie... you could have seen the chaos! What fun to get together and catch up... we are all so 'grown up' now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...