Saturday, December 8, 2012

First babysitting job

OMG, how cute right? Me and my daughter walk into our first babysitting job for my niece and this is what we saw by the front door when we came in....


Her cute little soft leather 'pantoufles'- some of you might know that means 'slippers' in French.

Look how excited Stephanie was to see us!
She made towers tumble for us...
... and gave us big smiles- and I did too with my 'no maintenance' weekend face and hair'!
We said goodbye to the parents who were dapper and snappy looking for their evening out... yes, there was some protest during this photo shoot.
... then it was time to relax and drink our milk... It was quite cute, my sister left me some instructions about Stephanie's schedule... and I would like to 'officially' report that Stephanie did not approve of her mother's schedule one bit.
...instead of sleeping at 8, it was jumping in the 'jumpy jungle' and talking to the monkey!  Regardless, it was a real blessing to watch her and we had a great time. It had a wonderful effect as well. It got Melanie so excited about babysitting that she signed up for and took her official Red Cross Babysitting course and passed with flying colours. So if you ever need a babysitter, I have a great recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...