Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Updated Healthy Oatmeal Cookies

Here's what happens when you can't tell your dried fruit apart.... You invent a great variation of a favourite recipe!


I seriously thought I had raisins and I tasted them and thought they tasted a bit 'sour'. But didn't think anything of it. I added them and organic chocolate chips to my favourite Low Fat Oatmeal Raisn cookies.  Here's the link to the recipe I posted previously. http://simmerandglimmer.blogspot.ca/2011/11/really-good-low-fat-raisin-oatmeal.html

 
Well, after tasting one after they had finished baking, I finally realized that these dried fruits were in fact CHERRIES, that's right folks, they were dried cherries... and guess what, they were still fantastic! So go ahead and replace them with dried currents, apricots, alligators.... whatever you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...