Saturday, December 22, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.... in my house

After the renovations we did in our home, I felt it was time to spruce up the old decorations we had for Christmas and make everything pretty and shinny and new.... but since there were no more funds left after the renos, it was a good thing that Dollarama had my favourites.... shinny balls!

Just added a few trees to my centrepiece.
Shinny red balls in my vase...
...in my hurricane lamp...
...hanging from my kitchen window and all from Dollarama, Martha Stewart would be proud... or jealous.

My cutie pie in front of our little tree.
My brother's cutie pie with Australian Santa and Melanie's handy girl guide Christmas craft.
My coffee table centre piece, ribbit!
..more shinny red balls in my kitchen.
...and the little red berries that surround my bowls and mirrors... I love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...