Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bronte Cafe and Amazing Adventure

I had the extreme pleasure of having a little breakfast date with my dear friend Robin and her little man. He is such a big boy now. Check out below and see for yourself!

She introduced me to this lovely Cafe in Bronte. It's hidden away in a little strip mall with other little restaurants and delis and it really was such a great find. It's called CJ's Cafe and you really must try it! http://www.cjscafeinbronte.com/
This litte Cafe is the Creative Heart of Bronte Coffee – Music – Art – Food as their website and their door advertises. I just loved the food, the atmosphere and the art! What a great concept. As the website mentions “Not Just a Pretty Place…” CJ’s CafĂ© in Bronte is Helping the Planet and Your Body to Be Healthier". They focus on sustainability and healthy, wholesome, 'real' ingredients. I dig it!
Here's my little friend, smiling his big boy smurk. He has a lot fire in him and his eyes just show it!

Standing on the chairs and showing me his little 'Rascal' shirt- so appropriate! And look at the nice artwork hanging behind him on the wall.

Helping mommy stir her Cafe Latte.


Don't you love Robin's shirt, Jama on the front and ica on the back!

Mella had a nice egg, bacon, cheddar, lettuce wrap. She quite liked it!
I had the fluffiest scrambled egg on a whole wheat bagel. Really delicious and fresh.

Yup, we liked it!

Here was the adventure part- braving the elements- we went for a walk along the water... it was really windy, so we were slightly under dressed.

We found a great park where Mella and our little boyfriend had so much fun, he sure was a busy boy... I don't know how Robin does it!
Yes I do.... she just smiles and thanks the Universe for such an amazing blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...