Friday, April 6, 2012

Scrapping and Guacamole

It was my turn to host Scrapbooking Night. So this time, I went Mexican. I made- for the very first time in my life- Guacamole, using Szos' recipe I posted a few weeks ago. It turned out delicious, like sooooooooo good.... I was so greatful for this recipe and to be inspired to finally make it myself after seeing him prepare it for us last time! I served it with some President's Choice fresh cut salsa and organic tortilla chips and some homemade raspberry oatmeal almond bars (recipe to follow).

Nancy wanted to try the coffe from my Tassimo, she was thinking of getting one. So after I made her my favourite 'Cafe Crema', she just loved it... she decided to go out and by one that same week.

There was leftover Guacamole so Brent had some and he just loved it. He said it was delicious and that he could eat this Guacamole 24 hours a day!
So like always, we have to share the pretty pages we created. This was little 5 year old Melanie playing in the snow with her boys... friend Nico and Daddy... and then coming inside to enjoy a sweet treat.

Camera-shy girl Nancy hiding behind her page, funny enough she created a page about her Mexican trip, matched our food selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...