Thursday, April 19, 2012

Swiss Chalet Lunch date... and no French Fries were had

We had a nice Swiss Chalet Lunch date recently. You say Swiss Chalet???? Those fries!!!!! I know, I know.... but guess what, neithey myself or any of my 3 other lunch friends had fries! Impressive right! Well, they are all thin girls who just naturally eat well. None of them even thought of fries for lunch, and me.... well.... I just don't eat that way anymore... Let me tell you, I usually would have, but that is the old me. The new me has found a really delicious meal that I always fall back on at Swiss Chalet. 


Here's my lunch. A quarter chicken breast, and yes, I eat the skin- it's my treat!...A fresh garden salad with balsamic vinaigrette and a bun and I use just a bit of sauce.  Here are the nutritional details below- total of 483 calories for it all.

Swiss Chalet - Classic 1/4 Chicken Breast with skin, 290 calories
Swiss Chalet- Garden Salad, 40 calories
Swiss Chalet - Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, 15 ml,  40 calories  
Swiss Chalet - Multi Grain Bun, 110 calories
Swiss Chalet - Dipping Sauce, 10 ml ( I use about 1/5th of the sauce),  3 calories

Here's what my some of my friends enjoyed. A giant West Coast Salad with a roasted chicken breast. They loved it- so colourful, right? I might try that one next time- minus the onions though!

Here's Cheryl and I smiling before we dig in!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...