Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Healthy Lifestyle Update- I'm going down!

That's right people! I'm going down. I just came back from another appointment at the Wharton Clinic and got weiged and measured. Well.... drum roll please............ I lost another 7.8 lbs since about 1 month ago. I have now lost a total of 49.2 lbs!

I am freaking out with excitment, I feel like running all night long with my new black and pink shoes... except, right now, I couldn't run past my driveway... but one day, with the help of knee and quad massages I will be a jogger.

I am trying not to focus on the number and just know that I am successful on my journey by the way my clothes feel... but c'mon, could it not have been 50 lbs? Here's my mountain.


See this mountain... see how there are 4 peaks? Well losing 50 lbs would mean climbing to the top of one of those 4 peaks. So that is exciting for sure, and I can't wait to start climbing those other 3 peaks. It's such an awesome visual!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...