Sunday, December 11, 2011

Amazing Adventures- Christmas Party

So this past weekend we were swamped with activities, so the Amazing Adventure I have to share with you was my husband's Christmas Party.
I was very proud to fit into an outfit that hasn't fit for 6 years. Red and Sparkly it was, so I had to make a new necklace to match and find the perfect lipstick and nail polish.


I was indeed, a Lady in Red.



Brent and I by the Christmas Tree.



I knew there were going to be some eating challenges, but it was a buffet so I could pick what I wanted. This is what I chose, a small piece of thinly cut roast beef, a small piece of turkey breast with a little gravy and cranberries, a LARGE amount of Mixed Greens with a balsamic vinaigrette, a few roasted potatos and a few pieces of tortellini. Well, my eyes were bigger than my stomach... I could not finish it all! I left half the potatoes and pasta. I drank water and coffee all night and for desert I had a small piece of chocolate something (like a little cake) and lots of fruits.  The 'old' me would have gone up for seconds, especially for desserts, but this time I was content with the great flavours and danced the night away with my husband!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...