Monday, December 12, 2011

Healthy Lifestyle Update

So today I went to my clinic to do a Resting Metabolic Rate test. This is my second one, and what they do is measure your metabolism and as you go along this journey your metabolism should increase. Well I found out 2 great things!!!

My Resting Metabolic Rate increased and I lost 7 more lbs. So that is a total of 27 lbs. Wow I am excited!!!! I celebrated by getting one of those new Tim Hortons Latte ... You see 24 hours before this test you can't have any caffeine or exercise. So I really needed something caffeinated. So Tim Hortons to the rescue... It wasn't really that good, but it filled it's purpose.


2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm did I tell you that I accidentally discovered Cafe Misto with Americano? Try it out. It will be your new fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Chantal--27 lbs is wonderful! So proud of you for embarking on the journey and more importantly sticking with it in spite of challenges and temptations like Xmas parties and treats!

    How are Melanie and Brent doing?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...