Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas time in my home

Well it's that time of year and since I have been busy beading and creating new jewellery designs Melanie and Brent have been in charge of decorating our home for the Holidays (ok mostly Melanie- Brent got the tree up and they fought over putting the Christmas Tree lights up).
It's a little sparse, but decorated with love....

Ok, this one I did myself!


Our annual Christmas ornament. This year we picked it up in Niagara-on-the-Lake. How Moose-a-Licious!


Ok, so the tree looks like a little bit of a 'Charlie Brown Christmas Tree'- but don't get me wrong, it was made with love. But check out Vanilla making herself at home under the tree on the Christmas Tree Skirt. We need to wrap some presents and put them under the tree so that she doesn't take over!


I don't know if you can tell, but these are the 'jelly' letters and Christmas shapes - they are so fun and colourful on the kitchen window.

And finally.... Look what Melanie made me buy for my car!!!! Thtat's right, Rudolph the Red Nosed Car!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...