Thursday, December 15, 2011

Eclectic Walking Music Shuffle

So after many days of rain, excuses, beading business activities, rain and tiredness, I went for a walk by myself after dinner. Let me tell you... I WANT TO CELEBRATE! Do you know how much faster you can walk when you have lost almost 30 lbs???? MUCH! I was walking my usual course and I would have been done way too fast, so I had to add another leg to my walk so I would be walking at least 25 minutes. And my intensity... I was on fire, like turbo jets on my heels man.

And I tell you my random music shuffle was totally inspiring. It's as if God had programmed it to keep me going and power on!!! Take a look at the songs and the key lyrics that absolutely inspire my life.


For my spiritual side:

Take 6- Biggest Part of Me

"There's a new sun arisin'
I can see a new horizon
That will keep me realizin'
You're the biggest part of me

No more feeling here beside me
Need you close enough to guide me
I've been hopin' He would find me
You're the biggest part of me
Well
Make a wish (make a wish)
When you love Him, you make it come true
Make a list (make a list)
Of the things He'll do for you
Ain't no risk now,
In lettin' His love rain down on you,
If I wash away the past,
So that we may start anew"


For my womanly side:
Angie Stone-More Than A Woman

"Girl you must've lost your way from heaven
Could it be for me you came so far
Nothing like the ordinary woman
You're the very beat inside my heart

Girl you're like a star I feel so common
Shining like a diamond out in space
Girl you're like my mother, my sister, my lover
Irreplaceable, nothing can take your place"

For my awkward teenage persona (reference to the movie where this song was made famous Napoleon Dynamite)

Canned Heat- Jamiroquai


"Dance, nothing left for me to do but dance,
Off these bad times I'm going through just dance
Got canned heat in my heals tonight baby

I feel the thunder see the lightning
I know this anger's heaven sent.
So I've got to hang out all my hang-ups
Because of the boogie I feel so hell bent, hey hey
It's just an instant gut reaction, that I got
I know I never ever felt like this before,
I don't know what to do
But then thats nothing new,
Stuck between hell and high water
I need a cure to make it through."


No Air- Glee Cast
Ok, well that song I just love. But it's about losing a lover, so that's not me right now...


For my ... I don't know- but Daughtry is just so cute... no really, that's for my forgiving self
Daughty- Tennessee Line

"I open my lungs to breathe in forgiveness and love
Haunting me now reminders of how I used to be
And on down the road my troubles are sure to follow
Looking out the window, the hell if I know where I will go
So I'll just keep on driving"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...