Sunday, December 25, 2011

Crafty Christmas- Merry Christmas Trees

Merry Christmas to all and may all futures be calm and bright!

I thought I would share with you an entry about Crafts instead of food. You might all be sick of food at this point.  But wait until I share my mother and I's Healthier Christmas Eve and Christmas Dinner Fair.

This is an idea I got from another blogger. http://mylifeandkids.com/2011/11/ho-ho-holidays-mod-podge-christmas-trees.html . You use scrapbooking paper, mod podge and a blank canvas (we got ours at Dollarama).

So Melanie and I gave it a try and really liked how they turned out. We made 3 for our home and a few as gifts too!


Here's my first try. I stuck with red  for Christmas.



Here's Melanie's try, she used lighter brighter papers and it turned out beautiful.



And then I loved them so much I made 3 more for my other wall, 1 tree per canvas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...