Monday, December 26, 2011

Celebration!

My dad turned 70 something (who knows, it might be private) this December so we celebrated with him at his favourite Steak joint- Montana's. He's had a tough year- health-wise- he's on the mend, so this brithday was a blessing.... so much to be grateful for!

First to my parents home for a little gift unwrapping...


Big hugs from Julie (my pregnant sister).


The Chief Moose with his Birthday Beer!


 Two other crazy moose from the Halliday family.


3 civilized ladies without any antlers on their ears!!!


We all did some pretty drawings, writing our fake names and age on them so that we could be entered into the colouring contest. 


This was my dad's crayon drawing on the table. I don't think I have ever seen him draw anything. So this was his ode to Christmas, a pine tree and a bunny???


Ok finally, you wonder what I had for dinner. Well, so often in restaurants you don't know how things are prepared, sauces, fried, etc... So I decided to have a delicious steak- which was so good- baked potato with butter on the side (only ate half) and a salad with baslamic dressing on the side. Pretty sensible meal I would say.  Thanks Mom and Dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...