Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Amazing Springtime Adventure- Downtown Oakville

A few weeks ago we decided to take a walk in one of our most favourite places. Downtown Oakville. We had so much fun walking around and enjoying the gorgeous Springtime weather.

My favourite part of Spring has got to be the flowers- especially all the tulips. We saw so many beautiful flower designs. 
The colours were awesome and it was so great to see so many store fronts adorned with these colourful blooms.  
Of course, we had to go to our favourite cafe. The Green Bean. Last time I shared with you their great new design- the red and brown stripes. Well this time, I discovered they had new chairs.

Amazing colours and design, don't you think?

Had an awesome skinny latte with a funky design in it...kinda looks like a bird flying, don't you think? 

Oooh, so good!!!  

We stopped by our favourite bakery- Cobs Bread - we picked up some Whole Grain and Rye breads.

Have you seen my lug purse. It's my favourite purchase from last summer. I saw these featured on Oprah a few years ago and I got this great style that I can wear across my body. I had to get it in my favourite colour- Purple- and it's my purse when I go on power shopping/walking adventures because it's smaller and lighter and oh so cool. Check them out.  http://www.luglife.com/Brands/Lug


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...