Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pampered Chef- for the healthy aspiring chef in you!

A few weeks ago my friend Robin hosted a Pampered Chef Party. I have always loved attending these parties and this one was no exception! We had a small intimate soiree with our hostess Crystal, Robin, her sister Rory and our kids. Mella took care of the little kids, 2 and 3 year olds and the moms had fun learning all about the fun tools and sampling great snacks.

Here's the catalogue-oooooooh, so much fun- It's like Christmas time for cooks! I was so impressed, I am going to host my own show in June.
With my focus on healthy homemade foods and prepared at home- these really good products came in all handy. I'll have to show you what I got later.

Here we are holding the tools and Robin, her red pepper!

This is a dip that Crystal made with all the Pampered Chef tools- VERY CREAMY AND DELICIOUS. I tried just a few bites though... I would have to make mine 'lighter'.

She also made a quick chicken fajita in the microwave with this delicious homemade salsa. It was so good... the sisters loved it... and so did Melanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...