Thursday, May 24, 2012

Before and After- Girl day shopping trip

So, how much fun is our life now.... Mother and daughter are now going to the mall. In fact, it's now an adventure. The main reason is that I have the energy to walk around and love window shopping and besides... it's training for Disney World.

We start with a fresh and fashiony lipstick smile... and then, after going into a million stores with Mella, from nice smelling stores like our favourite Bath & Body Works and Body Shop to Mella's favourite American Eagle and Aeropostale and my favourite purse/accessory stores... I then realize my feet start to hurt, so we sit down for a non-fat Yogen Fruz with raspberries and kiwi... then it hits me as I look down at my watch- we have been walking around for 3 hours... then I decide, it's officail, it's time to go home!

Then we come home, completely exhausted and wear our favourite hoodies to warm up and cozie up.

We pose for Daddy and show him our 'fashion show'.

Ok, then we lose our minds from exhaustion and use the symbols of 'peace' and 'loser' to let our photographer 'Daddy' know how we feel! What an adventure!

P.S. Notice the beautiful light shinning on us... that is the sun shinning on us from the front window of our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...