Saturday, May 19, 2012

Tea for Five and Giggles

So check it out.... we were supposed to have a 'picnic' tea party, but since the weather did not cooperate, we had a Tea Party for Five indoors. As usual, a blast was had by all five of us with love and giggles abound!
Here's pretty jenny with the most beautiful smile!

And what about Georgia...loving her cracker- I love her smirk... but the best is Szos in the background with a pink unicorn attached to his hat- don't you think?

Here's my tea party buffet. Since we were supposed to have a picnic outdoors, I decided that we could instead have a picnic indoors with the best tablecloth, and fun plastic dishes ever.

Here's a closeup of my tray. Crackers (see below), organic extra old white cheddar (which-if you read this blog you know- was polished off by Mella and Jenny mostly), and those morning glory cookies I blogged about a few days ago.

Here's some delicious organic crackers I picked up at the Organic Garage.

And of course.... all the tea choices!

Close up of my berries!

Close up of my almonds.

Close up of my trail mix with banana chips.

Close up of my pistachios.

Close up of my dark chocolate covered blueberry and acai berries.

Here come the giggles now.... We took the kitchen party to the living room and we had some great bonding time with everyone...

But especially with Mella and Georgia.... oh the LOVE!

So relaxing and filled with moments of tea, love and unicorns.

Brent feeling the moment...
but here is my favourite closeup... Brent's is really feeling the moment of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...