Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Weekend Decadence- Part 2- Pedicure and Lunch

Ok, now here's Part 2 of my Weekend Decadence with Mella. We went for our first pedicure of the season. What a sweet mother/daughter bonding moment!

Can you guess which is her foot and which one is mine????


You guessed right, she chose the neon green and neon pink pattern- and the girl even did a little design for free. They do real fast pedicures here though- like about 30 minutes in total- so I guess they throw in a free design once in a while! This is such s treat for Melanie, I bring her with me once a year as a treat. She loves the massage chair, but the scrubbing the feet part really tickles her!

I chose a grown up colour. O.P.I's Give me Moor! It's so hard for me to choose a colour, when I get to the spa and look at all the colour choices and I am usually drawn to the bright pinks and red and purples and oranges... you name it. But this time, for the first pedicure of the season, I wanted to stay with a dark colour, I wanted to look 'cool' and in style, just like my sister-in-law, Rebecca, she always wears these dark colours and her favourite is 'Lincoln Park after Dark'.

Here are our toes kissing again!

After our hard morning at the Spa -and with our freshly painted toes- we enjoyed lunch at the East Side Mario's- I really was hungry so I ordered a salad and individual pizza combo. I love their house salad there- it's the fresh oil and vinegar dressing- I even tried one of those pickled hot peppers they always put on- my Dad loves those- me... not so much- kinda spicy! As for for my pizza, I chose a healthier chicken and peppers option... and a giant glass of water.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...