Sunday, May 27, 2012

...and more of the colour I love- Fuchsia

So you need to surround yourself with things that bring you LOVE. For me that comes in the form of colour- I just love fuchsia (which I always misspell) every time I need to buy something, that's the colour I will jump on right away.
Well, I know you've seen my fuchsia purse and matching Nike shoes with the fuchsia stripe.

But have you seen my new wallet- yup, it's fuchsia and my watch... it's multi-coloured- but it includes fuchsia... and even my In Style magazine's title is fuchsia...

And my friends brought me some lovely tulips and guess what colour they magically picked?

My world is filled with colour- one of my other favourite colours is lime green- like when I see a lime green car, I just smile :-).  Check out my recent purchases. Filled with colour- Fuchsia, Pink, Green, Aqua and butterflies- you know from my post last week- that's my symbol of love and I want to surround myself with the symbols that remind me that there is love all around. Oh, and that Justin Bieber stuff, that's for Melanie's party.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...