Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sharing my success with you... another Healthy Lifestyle Update

I have great news to share! I have lost another 5 lbs folks! That's a total of 55 lbs ( or 54.2 to be exact... but I am gonna say 55 because I was wearing a heavy necklace when I weighed in)!
I feel awesome! I am delighted and so grateful that my hard work preparing food, blogging about it, taking pictures and working out is all paying off! The fire is still burning deep within me and it's never going to die. This is my new life and I am LOVING IT!

Talking about working out... remember when I showed you my new Nikes - black with the hot pink stripe- and how I mentioned that I would have to get the matching hat. Well this weekend my daughter dragged me to the mall- we walked around for almost 3 hours, but in that time, mama got some stuff for her too! I came into the mall and found the most gorgeous fuchsia purse- shinny and big and loud... just like me!  I had to buy it, it was on sale and I needed a new Spring bag!  Then we stumbled upon a store called Lids, and we found it... my Nike hat- black with a white swoosh! I have never paid so much for a hat.... but it was worth it!

Do you like how my purse matches my shoes and my shoes match my hat... oh the fashionista that I am!!!! So even after hours at the mall, I came home, put on my hat, my shoes and posed for the picture and went for a big long walk ( I did remove the purse though!). I think the hat gave me superpowers- I have never walked so fast!

3 comments:

  1. way to go, pinky tuscadero! that is a tremendous feat! i am behind you all the way! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! Can't wait to start walking with you and our Nike hats!! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for the mad props! I am feeling like a power house of positive living and loving and the effect...the weight is melting off!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...