Friday, August 17, 2012

Baby Shower-Cousins and Fun in Fergus

What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday. My little cousin's Baby Shower! We had the privilege of being invited to my cousin Claire's daughter's baby shower at their home in Fergus. It was such a wonderful afternoon full of fun and games and shower party tricks- Melanie's first baby shower experience was so much fun.
There were beautiful flowers.

A beautiful cake.

Here's my cousin Claire with her little daughter Suzanne. So proud!

Here's my little sister Julie, with her little daughter Stephanie, so proud too!

Here are some of my other cousins, Denise and Madeleine, Claire's sisters... proud great aunt's to be!

There were some delicious healthy fruit skewers...
And the not so healthy cheesecake... so I had 2 fruit skewers and a 1/3 of a piece of cheesecake... it was soooo worth it!
This was such a beautiful, colourful set up in my cousin's backyard, I just had to take a photo... too bad it rained and we had to keep it inside. We had fun playing shower trivia games and the best part was that all the cousins were together and it was really special to see them all love Julie's baby, kind of a preview for the love they will shower on their own baby/grand baby soon!  Oh, and it doesn't hurt that I one the grand prize gift basked filled with my favourite things... Bath and Body Works Soaps and Lotions... all for bringing a bag of diapers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...