Monday, August 20, 2012

Savoury Salmon Dinner

Ity's such a treat to go to my parents house, they just spoil us! Like the las time we were invited and my mom asked what we would like for dinner- I mentioned salmon, because my family doesn't like fish. Well my mom prepared the most delicious dinner for us (the rest had chicken).

A beautiful dill and lemon marinated piece of salmon, some bacon-wrapped scallops , some green and yellow beans, some cucumbers and little oven roasted potatoes.
Ok, close-up shot....my mouth is just watering!
For dessert, some precious little berries in an angel food cake bowl and a little light cool whip... yummo!
Thanks so much Mom for always taking care of us... mind, tummy and soul!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...