Sunday, August 26, 2012

L.O.V.E.

And there was so much LOVE when our family was all together. I got this idea off Pinterest. To take a picture with all the grand children holding a different letter, spelling out the the word LOVE. Well Julie found the frame with 4 spots for pictures and I printed the letters and brought the clipboard and I was in charge of rounding the girls and taking the photos.

 I decided that the girls would hold the letters in order of their age... so Melanie was a great model and posed beautifully for me.

 Estelle was also a great model, smiling pretty for me.

Ok, with Lola, it was a little more of a challenge to get her to pose, we had to get her mom and dad involved, Charles might have cracked a rib too!

And last, but not least, little Stephanie, she was a great model too, just laying around, but we had to still keep an eye on her, she started to eat the clipboard... that's just how 5 month old babies have fun... they put everything in their months.

We put the frame together and presented to my parents.... guess what... the desired effect was achieved... tears and smiles of LOVE.

Here is Lola pointing at the finished product. Such a sweet, loving moment. I made a frame for myself too. Funny how the smaller the girl, the bigger the letter eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...