Thursday, August 23, 2012

Things you do in Cookstown on the way to an afternoon of baby love!

Melanie and I took a nice vacation day to go and visit my friend Kemeshia who just had the cutest little baby boy... but on the way, we had to stop and visit the Factory Outlet mall on the way.

I have always wanted to visit the outlets and we were on a mission, I wanted a summery 'on sale' Coach purse and Melanie needed some sneakers. Well, we found Melanie some sneakers and we found me the most appropriate, colourful summer purse ever! and more...

Here's the cute purse... If you know me, you knowit screams ME!!!!

Do you know how many of my shirts these colours with???? All of them! I just love it and it was like 70 % off, so it was a congrats on making this awesome life change present to me!

But guess what else I found- the most amazing shoes. I was looking and seeing what was available in the shoes and nothing was exciting me... well, I didn't really need more 'walking shoes'. But check out what I found...

... staring right at me in the 'sale' section, regular $180 for $60, in my size 8 and purple too! It was meant to be. I was actually wondering how I would continue walking in winter and that I needed some new footwear. The clerk explained that these were made of Goretex and are completely waterproof.

... so waterproof indeed, that they have these totally athletic looking shoe lace bungie thingie!!! and they are cool Adidas, that's right, All - Day - I - Dream - About - Sports  ! That's me now, I can't wait to wear these, bring on the cold/snowy/rainy weather because I am gonna kick it's ass!

Oh, did you want to have a look at the cutest little baby boy ever ... and his mommy too?

AHHHH?????

OMG, LOVE HIM!!! I have to set him and Stephanie up one day so that they can get married and we can all become family!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...