Friday, August 3, 2012

We're having a Pool Party!

That's right, 'We're having a Pool Party'. Does anyone remember that from an episode of Blues Clues? Oh, it was soooo cool! So as I am typing this, I can't help but sing it. Please come and see the fun we had at my parents' pool recently.
The three little ducks came to the party.
Melanie was just hanging out with her big noodle and super long-looking legs.
She found someone to hang on to... yellow noodle daddy!
Stephanie was hanging out in her little yellow submarine... mella just had to get in the picture!
Mom, Dad and baby and duckies... picture of happiness!
Melanie and I, picture of love!
Sister and I - picture of tired, but happy mothers.
Zoom in... Stephanie loves her hands....
The ducks got out of hand when we weren't looking... they wanted to be part of the party too!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! This must have been great fun. I was thinking about celebrating my daughter’s birthday in one of the venues in NYC. Now, I would like to book a venue with a pool and outdoor space so that it is easy for the kids to enjoy playing games.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...