Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thai and Toes

This little blog post is brought to you by a couple of lovely things that I love....

Party One- Thai Food... my sister and I were going on a 'girl date' and we had to hit our favourite Thai Food place in the world. Suko Thai- this is what we order all the time. Cold Rolls- fresh, veggies only with a tangy sweet/spicy dipping sauce. We order a Mango Salad, usually makes our nose run with the spiciness of it all.
... and of course, our favourite. Chicken Pad Thai with chopped peanuts and a squeeze of lime. So fresh, so hot, so delicious. Perfect amount of food before heading to see 'Rock of Ages' which was funny, cheesy and filled with Rock songs of the '80's... good memories for my sister and I.
But here is the phenomenal part.... Part Two- a picture of our painted toes. You are perhaps wondering what is so special about cute painted toes and cute sandals to match? Well, it's because this is the first time in over 10 years that I have been able to bend over and reach my toes! That's right folks I was able to do my own pedicure and even add pretty stars on! What a triumph! Losing over 65 pounds has it's advantages... Love it!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    รองเท้า แฟชั่น เพื่อ สุขภาพ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...