Thursday, March 29, 2012

A couple of days in my life... no wonder I'm tired...

Now that I am 'thinner', I have a lot more energy and I just love to help people and share the love so here is a recap of a couple of days I had and the food I cooked for them all and the love we shared...
I started the weekend and made some baked pasta, 1 for me and 2 to bring to my sisters... (recipe to come)
Oh and, I also baked chocolate chocolate banana muffins and the mini frittatas, you've already seen those recipes.
We celebrated my mother-in-law's birthday, I made a light Chicken Cordon Bleu (recipe to come) and mashed potatoes and salad.

Her favourite is strawberries.... so I made the same light vanilla cake I made for Valentine's day, but this time I used a square pan and cut it in half horizontally, used some light cool whip and cut some strawberries for the middle and then on top nice put strawberries. Real Pretty and easy to make.

The next day I had the privilege of going to spend the day with my sister and Stephanie. My goal was to give my sister a break and help her in the house.... so I rearranged her 'Tupperware' cupboard, made room for the new baby bottles and dishes, moved her party cups to the basement.... 'cause it's gonna be a while until she will be having a big party.  Then I made us lunch, loved her baby.... who actually opened her eyes for me, WOW!
Here is one eye open... and a smirk.

And here is a rare two eyes wide open and cute mouth and a little wave....

...but this is my favourite. It's the 'Stop the photos you annoying paparazzi!!!'

Then it got nasty... it was like.... 'Stop it, I don't like you changing my diaper and I am going to protest by kicking my legs as if I am ski jumping'!
Then it was back to peaceful love and napping in my arms... how peaceful. Unfortunately, after letting my sister nap and rearranging her cupboards, it was time for me to leave to go home and make dinner for my family + 1. Mella's BFF was coming over for a sleepover.

We went for a walk after dinner... the 'Glamour' Girls and I walking to the park...

I had to accompany my girls, you see... danger lurks in the park... I think I might have scared the girls, but I told them not to worry, coyotes don't eat cute girls... only dogs!  So there, you have it... that's why I was a bit tired- but filled with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...