Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sushi Night = Girlfriend Night... so delicious!

Well, I recently had another opportunity to go to my favourite Sushi Restaurant. Crazy Sushi! I only enjoy this place when I get together with certain girlfriends as my family does not share my love for this type of cuisine.


I wanted to thank my dear friend Janice for a wonderful Total Wedding Show experience and what better place for a vegan (Janice, not me) than a Sushi place. It took us almost one hour to order because we couldn't stop talking and catching up... but when we did, we weren't disappointed!

Janice and her Miso soup.

Janice and some Edemame- her first time... she liked it a lot!

Me and some Edemame... not my first rodeo! I love them, they are crunchy and steamed and salty and full of protein and fibre. It's a wonder food!!!!

Janice's selection, a perfect vegan choice, a Vegetable Tempura Roll with crisp, tempura battered eggplant, sweet potato, zucchini, broccoli and carrot rolled with avocado and cucumber.

Oh, I think you've seen my favourite thing in the world. I am holding it up for you loud and proud!
The Crazy Roll, crispy tempura battered shrimp rolled with fresh avocado, cucumber and crabstick topped by another layer of tempura shrimp and tobiko caviar ( in 3 different colours) and the most delicious spicy sauce on top.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...