Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Welcoming a perfect little girl...


This is one of the loveliest photos I have taken of Stephanie on her mommy... the night before they left the hospital, I just had to share the cuteness with you.

Check out what was on her front lawn when she got home from the hospital!

Look at how good my sister looked only 4 days after giving birth! She is a wonder mom!

I decided to make a little 'Welcome Book' for Stephanie about the very special day she was born. So I went on the internet on the day she was born and got some very important details about her day...  I had a great time making it and I knew Julie would appreciate it, but as soon as she saw the front page she cried... oh her sweet little mama hormones! Finally my scrapbooking skills were put to use!
















This was the first day that Brent and my Mom got to meet and fall in love with Stephanie as well.

Brought back memories of when Melanie was a little baby (although she was never that small).

Proud Grand-Maman!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...