Thursday, March 15, 2012

Skinny Cow to the Rescue

Well I used to love high fat and sugary ice cream- like Rolo and Reese's, horribly unhealthy, I know. And the worst part was that I used to eat most of the container and it would be gone in a week (or less sometimes). My whole thing now is 'portion control' and healthy alternatives.  So look what I found at the store recently... SKINNY COW TO THE RESCUE!

Aren't these cute? Tiny little 157ml servings. I bought one of each of the flavours, of course I had the chocolate with brownie bits, Brent had the Caramel swirl and Melanie had the Cookies and cream. Mine was ok, it tasted a bit 'processed', but the others- which were white ice milk product (not ice cream) were a lot better. There's were good and I would by them again.

Check out the nutritional dets... this little cup has 150 calories, 1.5g of fat, 3g of fibre? where's the fibre from??? Anyways, I just loved them for a treat - because they were around $2.00 each- but mostly because you had your little portion and that was it, there wasn't anymore lurking in the freezer calling out your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...