Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tea Party... Downtown Style

I am pleased to share some great photos of our latest tea party.  This time Jenny, Szos and Georgia invited us to their home in Toronto. We were so excited to try a new location... and catch up of course.
We walked up to the 4th floor in an old historic home in Toronto's West End and were overwhelmed with love and beauty when they opened the door and greeted us, it was like wild butterflies were let out and were spreading their wings to welcome us. I don't think I have ever felt more welcomed or loved into someone's home. You guys really are truly special friends for life! SFFL, I just made that up!

Here's the spread... berries, homemade dark chocolate bark, organic white extra old cheddar cheese (yes, I had to police it for Melanie... again- she can't get enough of it), organic crackers, carrots and humus. Oh, and the host and hostess with the mostess posing like goofy maniacs... Szos and Jenny.

And the 'piece de resistance'... Szos' Guacamole, which was so delicious, I already shared the recipe with you last week.
Here are our girls with their 'fashionista flowers' in their hair.

The tea, which is hand made by Jenny's friend Claudia, who's recipe of the Spirit Balls I shared with you. Check out how she does it... http://franlife.blogspot.ca/2006/12/recipe-green-chai-tea.html

Can you feel the love!

Look at the view outside their living room windows... right into Lake Ontario and the big beautiful sky!

Jenny's bark, adapted from the recipe I posted, except she used walnuts and dried cherries. I think I loved it even more than mine!

Here is Szos taking a picture of Jenny and I.


The best thing was that after our tea party, he emailed me the photos he took. We asked him to take a nice photo of us... the funniest thing is that he captured more than just a pretty smile (last picture), he captured the way we interact with each other, our laughter, our goofyness, our love... all the different parts of our friendship. Thanks Szos, you are such a cool dude!





Live, Laugh, Love... The End!


2 comments:

  1. oh how i love candid photos! this "wild butterfly" would like to pollinate your garden soon! wait, that sounded very dirty. sorry about that. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Translation... yes we will have to have anoter tea party at my house soon... this time we might go for a picnic... i just know whatever we do, it will be a blast and a half

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...