Thursday, March 1, 2012

Scrapbooking Night- food and crafty fun!

When Nancy and I get together for Scrapbooking night, we always have fun. This time, we were at Nancy's and spent lots of time talking, laughing, snacking and.... oh yeah... scrapbooking.

I came into the scrapbooking room 'the kitchen', (we both have dreams of having a whole room dedicated to scrapbooking) and saw her all set up with her photos, papers, scissors and wine.

Nancy is serious about her wine, check out the glass... Queen of Everything! Check out the shoes/boots on the glass.

I had some tea... in a cat mug, how cute? Nancy had some delicious wholesome foods. Some cut up fruits, some healthy crackers with extra old white cheddar, a bit of peach conserve, a square of Lindt 70% dark chocolate and a few candied pecans (those were good!)

This is my litte page of Melanie in SK, she's just so cute here!

Here's Nancy's page about her Mexico trip with her boys.  Thanks again Nancy for a fun Friday Night Scrapbooking Party. Next Month... my turn, and wait 'til you see what I'm gonna prepare for our 'healthy snack'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...