Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Healthy Alternative- Snack Ideas for the whole family

Like I've mentioned before, I still like to have a little snack at night. Now, though, it's a healthy alternative. It's organic, or low fat and should have some protein and is a healthier version of the 'not so good' for you junkfood I used to eat. Here are some healthy snacks I recently bought at the Organic Garage. My place for good organic food and snacks.

These are a nice lightly salted Sweet Potato Tortilla Chip by a company called Food Should Taste Good. Isn't that a funny company name?



Some good for you ingredients listed here.

The nutrional details... This was a little bag. Good amount of Fibre and Protein.

These are good- but only I like these Neal Brothers Organic Cheese Twists. That's good, more for me!

1 cup would be 120 calories with 2 g of protein and 1g of fibre.

Look at those Organic ingredients.

Now this little snack is for Melanie. She just loves these. It's like a little gummy bear, but less slimy and better for you. 
One pack has 130 calories and even 1 g of fibre.

See, made with 66% Fruit ingredients- no sugar, they use Rice Syrup.

Here's another one for Melanie. This replaces the Teddy Grahams. And look, it's still Teddy bears, but these are certified organic.

The cookies are fairly large and for 8 of them it`s 110 calories, 1g of fibre and 2g of protein. Look at those ingredients, organice whole wheat flour, no sugar, but cane juice, Love it!!! And so does my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...