Sunday, March 18, 2012

Greek Night... light

This is a real quick and simple dinner. Souvlakis on the BBQ, Greek Salad and this new PC Blue Menu Tzaziki.  I love the Blue Menu products, they are healthier alternatives to the higher calorie, fat, salt packaged items. So if you need to get packaged item, I like to fall back on items that I know are a little better for me and my family.


We made some basmati rice, grilled those MarcAngelo already skewered Pork Souvlakis (130 calories per skewer) and I made a greek salad.  I used romaine lettuce, cucumbers, tomatos, green peppers, sliced kalamata olives and light feta cheese. I made an olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette with some salt, pepper and garlic. It was delicious, healthy and fresh.

But Brent's favourite is this.... TZATZIKI, he would eat this whole container!!!! He found this Blue Menu product, which I love! And it's delicious- I have just a little bit because it's too 'garlicky' for me.  For 2 tablespoons, it's 30 calories and 2g of fat. Not bad at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...