Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Shoes for a New Me!

Well, I mentioned a few weeks ago when I lost over 40 lbs that my treat to myself was to buy new cool black walking shoes... I deserved it, I work hard, walk alot, lost 40 lbs and my old shoes were 9 years old and because my feet are thinner and my legs are thinner, I walk different and they just didn't fit anymore.  So, I went to National Sports and looked around for some good 'black' running shoes, the guy tried to sell me other ones because they might have better arch support and I said, well, do they come in black- he said no, so I said, I really want black shoes... he must have thought I was nuts!

So here they are! I never paid so much for running shoes, but this time it was different, it was my prize. They were on sale for $80 and they are worth it! They are so cool and comfy with their black and hot pink Nike wings!

Look at my tiny little foot. Don't I look like a punk ass walking expert! Like I mentioned, my feet are thinner, so much so that I had to buy size 8 instead of size 8 1/2.



Oh yeah baby, the first walk, had to tighten the laces and get some good support for my heels and I was all ready, I feel like I am walking faster and better now, watch out world, move out of the way, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...