Monday, September 3, 2012

Australian love continues in Levi Creek

My sweet sister hosted a wonderful dinner party in honour of the Australians. What fun we had playing up in Levi Creek with Stephanie and her parents! Thanks Julie and Barrie- the food was awesome and the party, spectacular!

 3 cousins showing smiles and love!

 OMG, is that not the cutest round face cousin picture you have ever seen?

Lola, not sure of it all, hanging on to Melanie.

 Rebecca takes awesome close up photos- check this awesome Hebert kid shot!

 Uncle Brent reads a little Monkey book with some help...

Rebecca, check out her tattoos, Lola on her wrist and Estelle on her inner arm- Brave and Bold!

 This has got to be my favourite photo of my brother and I. It's my 'look I'm as skinny as my borther' photo. Rebecca really captured the pride in this photo. I felt fantastic on this day!

Julie makes this most delicious Kalamata Olive Walnut spread - it's awesome! (recipe to come).

 My sister made some delicious chicken drumsticks- honey/garlic.

 Barrie grilled some delicious THICK steak- like premium quality!

 I made my Greek Orzo Spinach Salad (recipe to come).

 My sister made her 'world famous' Bok Choy Salad (recipe to come).

 Delicious Bread, white and whole wheat for the picky eaters!

 Stephanie was eating her high chair while her Grandmaman was stunned by the beautiful presentation of the L.O.V.E. picture frame.

 Barrie thought his daughter should start enjoying wine at a young age- just like the Europeans.

 Here's my plate... look, half is veggies! Good job... ok well, I did have a bit more steak...

I made some delicious Bye-Bye Birdie Lemon cupcakes (recipe to come). Amazing what decorations you can find at Dollarama - yes those cupcake papers and birdies are from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...