Sunday, September 2, 2012

Neighbourhood Paninis- Fresh homemade goodness!

We had seen this new restaurant go up in our neighbourhood- diSavino's Panini-Bar and wanted to give it a try one weekend. Well, what a great discovery! It's located on Winston Churchill close to Dundas and I really recommend it!
I love Italian food!

These are all fresh, natural, homemade ingredients and sandwiches. They also have pastas and such. But look at the prices!!! So affordable!

Look, the portions are huge, we should have shared one. But I know Mella would prefer the breaded chicken cutlet... and she loved it!

.... that amazing fresh-made marinara sauce was soooo good!
I had a grilled chicken panini with roasted red peppers- my favourites!  It was awesome... so we ate half and brought the rest home in a doggy bag for Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...