Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Big Mile Stone- Healthy Lifestyle Update

Hello to my dear fans... I have such wonderful news to share with you, It now has been over a year (Sep.19.11) since I started on this healthy lifestyle journey. I felt so proud to start this blog and share pictures of me and the food, the places, the people and the adventures.... Well I an ecstatic to report that all your support and encouragement has really propelled me into 'Super Stardom' status. As of tonight's visit to the Wharton Clinic, I have lost another 7.8 lbs for a total of 73.8 lbs. I have lost over 70 lbs folks and I feel fabulous!

What is so amazing to see along this journey is that I see the transformation in me- inside and out. At the beginning of this journey, I posted this photo. 

I felt so proud of myself having taken the first few steps on my new journey.... that was then....

... this is now...

... here I am posing with my niece and I see my face and I love what I see. I don't feel embarrassed or upset seeing my picture. In fact, I love to see pictures of me now, just to see the difference... see the progress and I am so proud. I am celebrating every moment of life and enjoying wearing bright red lipstick, just try and stop me from screaming  'look at me'. I am loud and proud and showing off... and it feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...