Saturday, September 15, 2012

I got my groove back!

To my family, friends - my awesome support network... I just wanted to share a little bit for a moment- a little bit of an Oprah moment.
This summer has been awesome with family, friends, vacations, visits and lots and lots of amazing experiences.... here's a picture that says it all!

After weeks away vacationing and finding it very hard to follow my healthy living lifestyle that I joined (I am not saying 'started' because that implies that you will be ending) almost a year ago to this day. I was in a rut, needed my ass kicked, needed to stop fantasizing about big cheeseballs and not moving as much- here's a picture of 'WHAT NOT TO EAT'... but this is where my mind was at-
These are 'Honey Boo Boo size cheeseballs' - so bad-ass, we just had to take a picture when we went to Florida. DO NOT CONSUME!
I wanted to share with you the following email I sent to my dearest life coach and friend Szos recently to annouce that I was back on the train to ultimate health: mental and physical and spiritual... all combined to pull me back into a 'SuperChantal'- the email was titled - 'I got my groove back'.
"I have been up at 6:00am for the past 3 mornings going for 45 minutes walk - really fast walking, lots of sweating and this morning even some 30 second jogging- but oops- hurt my foot because i was pounding it so hard and i am logging all my food on my fitnesspal and eating fat free greek yogurt and organic granola and green tea and making 'recipes' for dinner in the 34 degree humidity and not calling some pizza guy instead to bring me dinner.... and I am journaling every morning - remembering the blessings of the day.... Hallelujah, this chick has got her groove back, watch out world! I am going to run you over, stay out of my way!!!!!"
And to you all, to God and the Universe, I say 'THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU'.  Because of your caring, encouraging words and spirit I am now continuing along this journey and forever committed to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...