Friday, September 14, 2012

Some last bits of family love

Ok, some of you know I went on a little trip recently, don't worry, I will be sure to post those photos soon, but before I hop into the next chapter, I need to finish this lovely visit from the Australians chapter. This day was so special and fun because it was the official 'picture' day.... We all put on our lipstick (well, I did), and took some glamour shots... see what you think.

 The Hallidays.

The Halliday holding the Hebert girls- OMG- they stayed still!

 What gorgeous girls eh!

 Ok, Lola was supposed to be in this photo, but she didn't want to participate. But this turned out so beautiful anyways.

 See, there's a bit of Lola here... but she is wrestling to get out of her Dad's arms.

 Here is my sister's family,all posing and all! Aren't family portraits quaint?

Here are the cutest couple ever, the couple responsible for all those beautiful kids.... Love my bumble bee parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...