Thursday, September 13, 2012

Having Fun... Staff Party Style

I was recently charged with putting together our Summer Staff Party together and lucky for me, I convinced my friend and colleague Sarah she had the perfect home and backyard for such an event.

 Here's me and my girls, Noelle, Kelly, Magalie and Nancy... there to get the party started!

 The little girls enjoyed the pool right away!

 The party had an Olympic theme.. so this was my take on the 100 metre dash. It was fun and people really got into it... and so did their dog Zoey.

 Iain won the race, way to go! So why not show the Ussain Bolt pose, eh?

 Look at this big set up, so rustic and country. A giant kettle of water boiling over a wood fire. Just like the cowboys used to do.

 I don't know if the cowboys ate this? But we enjoyed this delicious farmer's field corn on the cob.

Here's the feast, corn, dogs, burgers and lots and lots of it!

 
Since we had our mini Olympics, I had to make sure the little girls each won a golden cup! Good job participating girls!

 Iain found the perfect spot for himself.... in the Kids Only treehouse.

 Thanks to Sarah and Dave for hosting an awesome party in your beautiful home. We all had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...