Sunday, September 16, 2012

Summer Father-Daughter Time

This summer we celebrated family love in so many ways, but these photos depcit some delicious father daughter times.

 The Hallidays and the Heberts enjoying their Father-Daughter moment in the pool.

 Look at that cute father's eyes, as blue as the crystal pool water.

 A father and a daughter....

 Stepanie saying, 'hey,you are not my father Uncle Brent'.

'You are my father'... that's him under Stephanie's tummy, she apparently giggle like crazy when he does this... don't you just love it?

oh, and here's one that doesn't fit in- like on Sesame Street, one of these things is not like the others... But it's Father-Son picture time. This picture makes me laugh and brings joy to my heart! It looks like my dad is the Godfather and the boys in the back... Charles and Brent modeling poses and then Barrie with the cheesy grin - hee, hee, hee!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...