Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My baby's growing up...

Yes, that's right, my baby's growing up... she is 11 now... and this was a little celebration we had before the Australians left and before we left for our big trip to Disney (photos coming soon).

My parents got her favourite cake... Oreo blizzard cake!
Blow those candles hard Melanie!


Such love between cousins, a beautiful birthday kiss.
Sharing laughter and good times.

OMG, I just love her beautiful face with her beautiful card matching her outfit!
Even though it was Melanie's party, I decided to make all the girls a memory wire bracelet, each unique with the colours and styles they wear- they were a hit!
All the beautiful girls! I love them so and wish I could hug them all right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...