Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Organic Chocolate Deliciousness

Here's something else I came across at the Heart Beets Organic Food Store.

Dr. Oetker's Organic Brownie Mix... oh yah baby, I'm into that!

Look at the ingredients- healthy laternative to the usual brownie mix.

So I baked a batch in my little square brownie pan. They were sooooooooooooooo good and moist and chocolaty... and at 160 calories or so... not a bad little treat at all!

But you know me... I had to jazz it up. Here we have the final presentation with a little scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt, some litlle chocolate sauce and some fresh cut strawberries.

... but wait, there's more.... This is my new favourite chocolate. Foudn at Heart Beets of course and on sale. It is so delicious and rich and flavourful. It's Theobrama chocolat- this flavour has almonds and coconut in it. So yummy with the little bits of in the chocolate.

Look at those organic chocolaty ingredients... and guess what, it's another Quebec company, I am so happy when I can support local or Canadian companies, and even better when the products are awesome!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...