Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Last time I promise- farewell dinner for the Australians

Ok, I know this summer time family visiting fun is dragging on, but hey, this was an awesome summer and there was so much love... so I thought I would let you see one last glimpse into the fun times. Our farewell to the Australians.
It had to be lamb... of course... for my beautiful Greek sister-in-law! With a side of rice and my little California mix salad with strawberries and almonds. But wait, do you see that blob of electric green jelly above the rice? That's mint jelly... I know it's not real healthy, but I can't eat lamb without it.
Here we are, enjoying some lamb. My mom also prepared some oven-baked drumsticks.
Look who's sitting at the kids table- all but kids... funny role reversal here?

The kids enjoying their lamb too... they kinda look like a bunch of cavemen!!!

Ok, so this is the chaos that is Charles and Rebecca's stripped daughters.... this is a glimpse into how 'hectic' it is to try and have they sit peacefully for a picture... these were all taken within seconds of each other. My hat goes off to you Charles and Rebecca for your great patience!
Ok, so now we need to change spots...


Ok, wait, no Rebecca, don't choke Estelle.
and Charles, don't snap Estelle's head off!
... ok, well, I guess, we'll just go for the first picture eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...