Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New favourite Panera Salad

Check this out... it was like a giant bowl of healthy delicious salad... perfect for sharing, right Melanie?

It's Panera's  Strawberry Poppyseed & Chicken, it's All-natural, antibiotic-free chicken, romaine, fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries, fresh pineapple, Mandarin oranges, pecans & fat-free poppyseed dressing... and I love those pecans! The whole salad is only 340 calories- you could eat it all- if you don't get a little bread on the side to fill you up.

But here's something I won't share with my daughther...

My big bowl of Cafe Latte... ooooh, I just love it, but you know, if I sprinkle cinnamon on it, she likes to put her fingers through the foam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...