Monday, February 20, 2012

10 Ways to Outwit Your Appetite

I subscribe to the Dr. Oz website, realage.com, I think I 've told you before. I received this email and really wanted to share it with you.

10 Ways to Outwit Your Appetite was the name of the post, and I thought it was brilliant. Here's a link to the actual article:
http://www.realage.com/food/10-ways-to-outwit-your-appetite?src=edit&chan=tip&con=tip&click=p3

If you don't feel like reading it all... here are the highlights:

•Feed it protein for breakfast.
•Make it climb a flight of stairs.
•Sleep on it.
•Give it something else to think about.
•Never let it see a heaping plate.
•Put it under the lights.
•Talk it down.
•Offer it a seat.
•Satisfy it with soup.
•Give it little choice.
And here's my advice.... make your healthy food beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...