Friday, February 17, 2012

Organic Garage Visit- Organic Chocolate Chip Mission

I was on a mission, looking for some healthy ingredients for my 'whole' food baking one weekend and I needed some Organic- good for you- dark chocolate chips, so I took another trip to one of my new favourite stores- the Organic Garage.

 Valentine's week, so I had to put hearts around it because I really do love it.

So, as I mentioned, I was looking for some healthy dark chocolate chips... the choices were crazy...

I narrowed it down to this brand, cuisine camino, there was semi-sweet and bittersweet.



And let me tell you, I stumbled upon a whole bunch of organic-good-for-you snacks. Look at this one called Love Crunch. It's made by Nature's Path. There were 3 kinds, cranberry, apple and carrot.

I chose the carrot love crunch, so when I don't have enough time to make my own homemade granola, this is a great organic healthy choice.

These were great snack ideas- packed with peanuts and honey and some dried fruit, what a
great on-the-go snack choice.

In fact, I got in my car and had to have one for a snack, I was starving and it had been 2.5 hourse since my last meal, I gotta eat. Look at the name- Honey Bar- this one was Honey and Apricot.

Honey, Honey, Honey, this is why they are called Honey Bars, look at those wholesome ingredients. So because they were packed with peanuts, I could only eat half the bar at a time- they are 200 calories per bar, so half the bar is a good portion size.







2 comments:

  1. Great choices! Thanks for the support.

    Regards,
    Matt Lurie
    President & CEO
    Organic Garage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Matt, I love visiting your store. It's always such a treat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...